Some Metal Pedals I Like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Metal Pedals I Like

Been looking at pedals lately and there are some really good ones for metal out there now.

Some of my favs that I have heard that have great tone:

Toneczar Openhaus (Top of the Line)
    EH Metal Muff (Good but noisy and has that cocked wah sound)
    Barber Dirty Bomb (Spectacular)
    Home Brew Full Metal Jacket (Spectacular)
    Damage Control Solid Metal (Also spectacular)

Toneczar is really expensive but the others are all priced reasonably cheap IMO except for the Damage Control.

I would have a hard time choosing one out of these.

There is also a BYOC Shredder on youtube that sounds fantastic to my ears. Not as heavy as the above pedals - but it nails 80's metal - nails it.
    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Wow, I checked out he toneczar site - the openhauz sounds like the shiznit. You played one? Any clips out there?
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
      Wow, I checked out he toneczar site - the openhauz sounds like the shiznit. You played one? Any clips out there?
      BYOC's mighty Shredder pedal. Jacked into Amplitube Hendrix, standard Marshall setting. This is one hell of a distortion/OD pedal. It will compete easily wit...

Gummi bears and distortion?

Comment

I really don't want to sound like a fanboy. I've been praising my Biyang pedals for a while now. The reason is because they are so fukkin good, and the price is absolutely awesome.

I say take a chance and grab yourself a Biyang Metal End. You will NOT be dissapointed with it. I've yet to se a pedal this well constructed, as well as offer what seems to be an endless supply of tone tweaking.

You can spend days playing with it, but to be honest, I guarantee (as if that means anything form me ) that you will find YOUR sound with this pedal in no time at all.

Take a chance, buy one.

Bill
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Metal Zone works for me.

Comment

Working...
          X