Bugera 333XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackstar Venue series

Have you seen these yet? The 100w head goes for $849 street.

Virtuoso guitarist, Andy James of Sacred Mother Tongue demonstrates the high gain channel of the new Blackstar HT-100 100W valve head through a Blackstar HT-...

The HT Stage 100 uses a quartet of selected EL34 power valves to deliver 100W of British dynamics with 3 channels delivering 6 modes for amazing tonal versat...

I'm considering one when they come out in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric_kv2 View Post
      Have you seen these yet? The 100w head goes for $849 street.

Virtuoso guitarist, Andy James of Sacred Mother Tongue demonstrates the high gain channel of the new Blackstar HT-100 100W valve head through a Blackstar HT-...

The HT Stage 100 uses a quartet of selected EL34 power valves to deliver 100W of British dynamics with 3 channels delivering 6 modes for amazing tonal versat...

I'm considering one when they come out in a month or two.
      hey...that sounded pretty fkn nice!

Comment

I have the Blackstar HT-5 and it sounds awesome! When I say awesome, I have it stacked on top of a Mesa Mark IV and a Bogner Uberschall. I can get tones on the blackstar very close to these two amps. but of course, I'm talking about bedroom volumes. It doesnt stand a chance at louder volumes.

Back to the topic of the thread, thanks for such a nice review Voice. I have bought a few Behringer pedals and still have the tuner. After a year of stomping at band practice it still is very quiet pedal and does not steal any tone. I want to add a 5150/6505 to my collection. Has anyone tried the 6505+ version of the Bugera?

Also, the biggest concern for me is that the Bugera's ship with a hand-picked set of tubes right? Do the amps sound good even with other tubes like Ruby, JJ's etc.? Are these amps fixed bias? Thanks.
        Sam

Comment

Damn, that Blackstar sounded great.

Comment

Originally posted by quiksilver View Post
            Damn, that Blackstar sounded great.
            You aint kiddin! Im definetly gonna have to look into one of them, Ive been looking for something new!
            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

have the Blackstar HT-5 and it sounds awesome! When I say awesome, I have it stacked on top of a Mesa Mark IV and a Bogner Uberschall. I can get tones on the blackstar very close to these two amps. but of course, I'm talking about bedroom volumes. It doesnt stand a chance at louder volumes.
              I stayed away from the ht-5 because all th reviews said you can't get a brutal metal tone out of them.

Comment

well, out of the box, it doesnt sound brutal. A clean boost pedal in the front and a eq in the loop is all it takes to unleash the demon! Maybe I should do a quick clip... For $250, the HT-5 is phenomenal.
                Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                  I stayed away from the ht-5 because all th reviews said you can't get a brutal metal tone out of them.
                  Is this tone good enough for Metal? Digitech bad monkey in front, Boss GE-7 with a very slight scooping...Jackson DK2M tuned to C with Dimarzio X2N in bridge.

Clicky
                  Sam

Comment

what kind of bass are you using there?
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

its a DK2M tuned to C.
                      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                        Is this tone good enough for Metal? Digitech bad monkey in front, Boss GE-7 with a very slight scooping...Jackson DK2M tuned to C with Dimarzio X2N in bridge.

Clicky
                        Sam, I clicked on that and my Avast virus protection went off, said there was some kind of trojan there.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          Sam, I clicked on that and my Avast virus protection went off, said there was some kind of trojan there.
                          well, for some reason, soundclick does not want me opening a account. I've tried to open like 3 times and they dont send me the activation link. I think they've heard about my horrible playing and blocked me off. :ROTF:
                          Sam

Comment

Working...
                          X