Whatever happened to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatever happened to...

...Metaltronix amps? Their site is in a sad, sad state of affairs. No talk of amps since 2006?!? I remember when Andy LaRocque was pimpin' their stuff. Maybe I should just...LET IT GO?!?

Wernt those lee jackson's amps?
    "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
    Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post

Whoa - I think you just answered your question right there!
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

??

You Mean Akira..?
        The guy is Legend , Loudness have been putting out albums consistently for 27 years.
        He also had a solo album out before Yngwie or any 80's cats.
        He simply rules.

Comment

Then whos the guy that Vince Neal killed in the car crash? I always get this mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
            Then whos the guy that Vince Neal killed in the car crash? I always get this mixed up.
            Razzle... the drummer from Hanoi Rocks.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
              Wernt those lee jackson's amps?
              Yep. I remember Zakk Wylde posing for ads and being endorsed briefly. Did he ever actually use them, though?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                ??

You Mean Akira..?
                Just threw him in for the humor factor. Although, I do like Loudness.

Comment

Yeah Zakk No Rest for the Wicked and Gilbert RacerX and Mr Big era as well... Armored Saint, Vixen, Megadeth (Jeff Young), either Andy Larocque or Pete Blakk...Theres a bunch of picks on his site.
                  Last edited by Trem; 10-14-2009, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                    Just threw him in for the humor factor. Although, I do like Loudness.
                    My post was in response to Grandturk, thought he was crackin on Akira

Plus it gave me an obligatory to post pics

The two in the middle are late 80's limited hand made customs,
                    not many ones like em, and i may have the only green one you will probably see in your lifetime
                    The black one has the same body design, and came with all black hardware.

the two on the outside are discontinued 90's as well.

those cases may be even more rare - as all new Killers even 4k and up come with a softcase standard.
                    They can still be custom ordered tho and are around 300 bucks, but you just don't see them often.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
                      My post was in response to Grandturk, thought he was crackin on Akira
                      Don't just think it - believe it!

Of course I know who he is - but c'mon - look at that picture! Look at those pants!
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                      X