X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet! Congratulations, bet it sounds WAY better than it looks
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very nice, I've always wanted to try one. I have a Splawn cab and it's very tight.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

wow. this amp is a beast. its everything I imagined and more. its freakin amazing. balls to the wall tone. its just hard to describe. really, it just has to be heard.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

awesome. my nitro was a white headshell but i swapped it to black to match my cabs. if i love the white on white look though! good luck with it. i have had a pro mod too and that was a great amp as well. post some clips.

Comment

That is one gorgeous all white amp! Congrats.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

If you have an opportunity to play a splawn amp, please do it. these are simply awesome. I mean WOW. if you have a friend with one, or a splawn dealer near you, go try one out. your doors will be blown off. I am really settling in with this beast. Its got the gonads. this bitch roars.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Congrats on the amp. I got a chance to play a quickrod and loved it. It's loud and has got plenty of balls.

Comment

it looks bright what kind of music does this amp sound best?

Comment

Working...
                  X