No announcement yet.

Stock Ultra Module for the RM100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cameron mods these modules as well, IIRC Srsly though - let a good modder know what you're looking for, and they can probably make it happen - or at least really close. The engine is there - it's just the tuning.
    Last edited by chrisolson; 11-28-2009, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
      Cameron mods these modules as well, IIRC Srsly though - let a good modder know what you're looking for, and they can probably make it happen - or at least really close. The engine is there - it's just the tuning.
      Cameron stopped modding a while ago. There have also been rumors that his company is no longer in business. And besides he still ows people amps that were sent years ago.
      "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
      Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

Modded modules are great but I just wanted to state that there are plenty of great sounding stock modules. You don't necessarily have to jump right in with heavily modded MTS modules
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
          Modded modules are great but I just wanted to state that there are plenty of great sounding stock modules. You don't necessarily have to jump right in with heavily modded MTS modules
          Yep - Ultra XL, Grail, Mr. Scary are my faves in the non-modded category. The Plexi is really cool too, especially if it's boosted.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisolson View Post
            Yep - Ultra XL, Grail, Mr. Scary are my faves in the non-modded category. The Plexi is really cool too, especially if it's boosted.
            The brahma is really cool unmodded too, but reeeeeaalllly cool when Friedman does his thing to it....
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by toxikdeth View Post
              Cameron stopped modding a while ago. There have also been rumors that his company is no longer in business. And besides he still ows people amps that were sent years ago.
              Now it dawns on me - Voodoo! Not Cameron... :idea:

Comment

Working...
              X