No announcement yet.

Jet City amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I got one I'd try my trusty old SD-1 through it first. It did the trick on my old Carvin X-60B heads, and those had a 3-12AX7 preamp array like the Jet City head. But if you wanted modern metal you might need a distortion pedal and run the amp as clean as you could. Not that 2 EL84s are gonna give a lot of clean headroom though.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Like Lerx said, a Boss SD-1 would do just fine. I was using a Digitech Bad Monkey in front of my JCA20 for the past few weeks...sounded just fine. I just pulled the trigger (for the 2nd time) on a TC Nova System and its distortion/overdrive sounds fantastic through the JCA20...as do all of it's other effects!

Comment

Like Lerx said, a Boss SD-1 would do just fine. I was using a Digitech Bad Monkey in front of my JCA20 for the past few weeks...sounded just fine. I just pulled the trigger (for the 2nd time) on a TC Nova System and its distortion/overdrive sounds fantastic through the JCA20...as do all of it's other effects!

Comment

Comment

Comment

WTF?????? I kept getting a "can't post for 30 seconds" error so I just canceled my post...then it gets posted 4 fucking times??????

Can someone please delete 3 of them? Toe? Bueller? Anyone?

Comment

Working...
              X