Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morpheus Drop Tune Pedal

Any word on these things? Seems like a kick ass thing to have if it works properly. Not sure if it can do a simple drop D though?

Jackson KV2
    Jackson KE1T
    Jackson KE1F
    Jackson SL1

I don't think it works like that. It will detune your entire guitar. If you were in Drop-D I believe you can go to Drop-Db or Drop-C. But not Drop-D from a standard tuned guitar.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

So it's essentially a pitchshifter. It states Mastodon uses one...must be for wierd effects.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

My AxeFx Ultra does a pretty good job with this, but much beyond 1.5 steps and the quality deteriorates.

Comment

Cool idea, but don't think i'd buy it.
          yermsayin?

Comment

I just wonder how much the pedal changes your tone. If it drops the tuning but retains your original tone thats fine. However if it alters the tone besides dopping the tuning then the pedal is useless. The one in the Axe-Fx does an awesome job as Chad has noticed
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

I tried this pedal at Summer NAMM this year. It tracked perfectly and sounded great.
              Death Or Glory - Who Dares Wins

Comment

Working...
              X