EH "The Clone Theory" pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EH "The Clone Theory" pedal

Wow. Bro in law is getting a 5150 from GC and while we were there we a-b'd some chorus pedals (boss, MXR, EH) and I never did much a to b testing before. The title pedal is just fucking amazing. I never realized how much the boss chorus pedals remove sound. I mean when switched on, almost everything from a high mid up is gone. The Electro-Harmonix Clone Theory is the best I've heard and will be picking one up asap. They had it for $89 but he got the last one (display model).
    Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

My Boss standard blue el cheapo chorus pedal sounds great. I don't notice it removing any sound.

Comment

I have an EH Memory Boy delay and one thing is for sure... I will be buying more EH pedals. They kick ass and are priced right in there with the mass market brands.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I've found that almost all of Boss' pedals are ...I dunno..sterile...for lack of a better term. I've avoided them since the mid 80's. Any and just about all true bypass pedals sound worlds better than those overpriced Boss stomp boxes.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Working...
        X