Randall RM MTS Series Amp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randall RM MTS Series Amp

For all you MTS owners out there what is your favorite module. Right now mine is the 1086. This thing has some balls. What are some of your favorite mods?

Right now my favorite is the Mr. Scary and the Blackface. I have the Mr. Scary in a Lynch Box and the Blackface in an RM20 Head. Really liking that for clean sounds. I haven't tried any mods. I want a 1086. The clips I have heard all make it sound like a great module. What are running in the power amp section of yours?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I've been a big fan of the XTC since I first got the amp, also have a modded XTC by Pete. My other two high gain modules are Mr. Scarry and a Pete modded SL+. For clean sounds Blackface.
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Stock - JTM
        Friedman modded SL+

Comment

Gigmods Recto, then probably the stock Mr. Scary. The Ultra XL is cool. I sold my amp though, so I've got a handful I need to unload if you're interested. PM me if you're interested.
          Last edited by chrisolson; 12-23-2009, 06:56 PM.

Comment

friedman brahma, Friedman Scary
            "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I like the stock XTC and the Ultra.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                Right now my favorite is the Mr. Scary and the Blackface. I have the Mr. Scary in a Lynch Box and the Blackface in an RM20 Head. Really liking that for clean sounds. I haven't tried any mods. I want a 1086. The clips I have heard all make it sound like a great module. What are running in the power amp section of yours?
                6L6 tubes.

Comment

I like the KH3...
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                  X