No announcement yet.

Digidesign Eleven Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the Eleven Rack yesterday and was able to play around with it a little at rehearsal last night. Very impressed with the sound quality, feel and user interface after my brief first pass.

I ran it as a preamp into a Mesa 2:90 into an Avatar cab with Eminence Lynch Super Vs. Sounded pretty good essentially right outta the box...just some minor tweaks to one of the presets (SLO Crunch) and I stayed on that setting all night. Reacted very nicely to my playing, volume rollback, etc and had great clarity even at higher gain settings.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
      Just got the Eleven Rack yesterday and was able to play around with it a little at rehearsal last night. Very impressed with the sound quality, feel and user interface after my brief first pass.

I ran it as a preamp into a Mesa 2:90 into an Avatar cab with Eminence Lynch Super Vs. Sounded pretty good essentially right outta the box...just some minor tweaks to one of the presets (SLO Crunch) and I stayed on that setting all night. Reacted very nicely to my playing, volume rollback, etc and had great clarity even at higher gain settings.
      Awesome! Try the DC Custom.

Comment

Working...
      X