• Show
Clear All

• marshall megastack?

http://www.marshallamps.com/product....ode=MG15FXMSDM

anybody seen this yet looks pretty cool

Saw it at NAMM.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Meh... Seems they are changing this cool little amp a little too much these days.

Comment

100 bucks says it sounds the sam as a normal mg
        "Too bad Kurt didn't teach John how to aim a gun."
        Jackson Shred

"maybe i should do what madona does and adopt a little chineese kid and get them to knock up a couple of guitars for me" cookiemonster

Comment

"Strike fear into the hearts and minds of grown-ups"

Refreshingly honest marketing there

Comment

A 15 watt single 10? That doesn't seem very "Mega" to me...
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I tried to plug in it
              I tried to turn it on
              When I got it home

It was a piece of crap

What are you expecting from an MG? lol
              Out Of Ideas

Comment

Its commissioned for Dave Mustaine? Just what he needs I'm sure.
                Jackson KV2
                Jackson KE1T
                Jackson KE1F
                Jackson SL1

Comment

Getting a little sick of all the shameless "signature" stuff coming out, every day. Just give us good sounding shit at affordable prices, ya pricks!
                  I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    A 15 watt single 10? That doesn't seem very "Mega" to me...
                    Well it's a ministack... the "Mega" comes from "Megadeth".

So it sould be properly named "Megaministack" or "Minimegastack"

Comment

I don't know anything about this, but I sure hope it sounds better than the Zakk Wylde micro stack. That thing was garbage!
                      Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                        Its commissioned for Dave Mustaine? Just what he needs I'm sure.

This was done for Dave by marshall for backstage warmup, bus practice and lower volume practice than you would need a 100 watt 1/2 stack.

This is not for gigging.......c'mon guys, think realistically before ripping this stuff. I think it's pretty cool myself.
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Kinda funny, last I heard Dave went line 6 and in one of the promo videos he was bad mouthing his previous marshalls in comparison to his new line 6 sig model. Dave I love you as a guitarist but sometimes you just dont make much sense!
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Kinda funny, last I heard Dave went line 6 and in one of the promo videos he was bad mouthing his previous marshalls in comparison to his new line 6 sig model. Dave I love you as a guitarist but sometimes you just dont make much sense!
                            He wasn't badmouthing quality or tone of the Marshall, he was just stating they wanted something a little more simplistic.....but in the long run the Line 6 amps were not reliable enough to hold up to the rigors of touring, and their support wasn't great outside of the US whereas with Marshall that isn't a worry.
                            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                            X