For amps this famous, Bogner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For amps this famous, Bogner

has a pretty lousy website and forum. What's up with that? There's hardly any activity in the bogner forum. Or am I looking at the wrong forum? To look at the Uber's page, you have to navigate to 'Custom shop'? :think:

there's hardly any info about the new twin jet other than a paragraph scribbled in July 2009. I see many videos up on youtube but no dedicated page on the website?

And dont get me started on the Alchemist. A whole section and even the index page about the amp? Come on now! :ROTF:

Everytime I decide that I seriously want to start looking for a uber, I'm afraid I might be making a mistake. How reliable are they? If something goes wrong, is it easy to find a place to get them repaired?
    Sam

Bought My Uber new in 2006, gigged it, no problems so I'd say they are reliable. Can't tell you about ease of servicing it cause I've never had to. One thing the Bogner site does have that is great is sound clips of the amps. The best sound clips I've heard of any manufacturer on the net!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

I think Bogner has PLENTY presence on about every amp forum out there, hence the lack on their own website.

Comment

I agree Bogner has a killer clips selection and those clips made me want a 101B bad enough to get one...lol. I really wasnt looking for one years ago but after going back and heaing those clips I was caught at a weak moment ans snagged on off eBay for a good deal

as far as their products go they are rock steady and I'd rather they put their focus on the product and not the website or marketing. I think if you arelooking for Bogner product information and can't find it your not looking in the right places....

Rig-talk has a decent Bogner section http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/index....e634b570a11d10
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          Rig-talk has a decent Bogner section http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/index....e634b570a11d10
          Cool! That's a great link. Thanks! I've *almost* got the thumbs-up from the finance minister in our house for buying a Uberschall, so we'll see.
          Sam

Comment

Working...
          X