Sennheiser wireless system use in different countries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sennheiser wireless system use in different countries

i'm looking for a simple answer to a simple question, hope someone can help out. I have a sennheiser wireless system for my guitar which i use live all the time in the UK and europe, will i be able to take it to the USA/Canada to use or will i need to get hold of a set from the USA?

cheers!
    Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
    Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
    ISP Decimator Pedal
    Sony Wireless Systems
    Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

no information in the support section on the Sennheiser site? Maybe in an FAQ or something?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'll check with a friend at the music store tomorrow and see if he knows but I think the European versions might use different frequency ranges than the North American versions due to different frequency ranges being used by military/government.

What model do you use exactly? Some of them have different frequency ranges available and you might just need to change bands on it.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I talked to the guy at the music store today and he said that it 'should' work, other than needing a voltage convertor for mains power but UHF could run in to signal interference, depending on the frequency you are trying to use.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
        X