Marshall Mode 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Mode 4

my valveking is draining the life out of me with its bland tone. granted it's reliable, but i'm currently looking at a marshall mode four. i've played one before and know it's the shite. however, does anyone know if they are problematic?
    The devil takes my mind but I don't care. He let me breathe. He gives me air

yes Alot of trouble.......sound like shit and works like shit. A bandmember used to have one before......lots lots lots of trouble

Comment

Mode Four is the shit? That's one I haven't heard before.
      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Well, of all the shit you can buy, the MF is like 'the' shit of the pile

Something like being the 'queen' of the gay parade
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          Well, of all the shit you can buy, the MF is like 'the' shit of the pile

Something like being the 'queen' of the gay parade
          yeah, it's tone blows... 350w of solidstate hot buttered dog ass.
          Wish I could add Pics to this thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibsonmac View Post

Comment

there are lots of great deals on those heads... not really a fan of them but if you love them then you will have plenty to choose from as i see them for sale very cheap all over the place. they do have a history of having lots of issues... make sure you really play the one you buy for a long time before you walk out the door with it. good luck in finding the magic tone.

Comment

I've seen quite a few of them for next to nothing. Haven't heard a good thing about them aside from an interview with Skolnick where he was raving about them. He was claiming they are the best amp he's ever played, just extremely difficult to dial in...but of course, he must know how.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
                  Haven't heard a good thing about them aside from an interview with Skolnick where he was raving about them. He was claiming they are the best endorsement he's ever played.

Bold text most likely
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsonmac View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X