Alesis midi verb III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis midi verb III

Found one today for cheap and tried it on my Peavey Ultra + head and squeezed some nice verb,chorus out of it so far.
    My head has reverb but its pretty limited to its range and the midi verb adds some nice flavor.
    So any of you that have this unit what are some of you fave settings?
    I'm still tweaking.
    Last edited by straycat; 03-24-2010, 06:19 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I have a Midiverb4 or Microverb 4. Can't remember. It's sat new in it's box for all but three days. I took it out this weekend and played with it a little, but I'm just not a heavy FX guy. I like delays and chorus, but reverb seems to be enough for me (DSL100).

Comment

Hey Don don't forget the show on Sunday Emk?
      Well I have a ton of rack stuff and like the option of having effects to play with but give me a great tube amp and an OCD and I'm just as happy.
      I found this for less than the price of a new high end reverb stomp box so I grabbed it
      Last edited by straycat; 03-25-2010, 04:41 AM.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
        Hey Don don't forget the show on Sunday Emk?
        Well I have a ton of rack stuff and like the option of having effects to play with but give me a great tube amp and an OCD and I'm just as happy.
        I found this for less than the price of a new high end reverb stomp box so I grabbed it
        Haven't forgotten yet. Maybe start a thread with directions to get more locals to go.

All I have rack wise is this and a BBE 422a. I originally bought a Boss Stomp delay, but for some reason returned it and got this Verb4 instead. I think the Boss pedal might have been the better investment.

Comment

Working...
        X