Digitech GSP1101 question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitech GSP1101 question(s)

I got one today. Messed around with it a little. Hooked it up to the computer tonight and got it up to X-Edit 2.6.

Looked around for the amp names (Mesa,Soldano, etc.), but couldn't find them. Where are they?

Does anyone have the "amp card" that comes with it that they could possibly scan & email to me?

Oh...is the beta worth moving over to initially? I'm not sure what version I have on mine right now.

Thanks...

I've heard the C48 from mustbebeta.com is better than the standard firmware, but can't recall why that was so.

For copyright reasons, they can't use trademarked names like Mesa or Soldano, but the Mesa models are (IIRC) Rectifier and SLO100.
    Makes me wonder why they didn't use other M/B amps other than the Thrash Kiddie collection. Where's the Boogie combo Santana used?

Have you checked the Digitech site for the PDF manual and card?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have the manual, but it doesn't tell what is what. The card might be there, but the PDF service just times out.

I also figured out that I had one of the beta versions after I loaded the software on my computer and wiped it out. Nice one, eh?

Comment

The manual I have has the models listed. Page 26 for the amp models.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
          The manual I have has the models listed. Page 26 for the amp models.
          I'll doublecheck mine. I remember the page showing the models, but I never found a "amp 1 = amp A" grid. That's what I'm really looking for. Thanks though. It was a late night, and I might have missed it.

Comment

Got the vC48 Beta loaded up, and am editing on my computer...this shit is AWESOME!! I put together about 30 patches tonight. The Marshall stuff is WICKED cool, and the Mk IV rocks. Couldn't get anything I really liked on the Recto models though. The 5150 is insane, but more gain than I care for. There's and RG100, which I assume is a Randall Dimebag model. Digitech has some pretty cool proprietary sounds as well.
            Last edited by chrisolson; 03-27-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X