Trying to find a TC Electronic G-Force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to find a TC Electronic G-Force

Tried ebay, my local shop say they can't get any unless it's a massive order. Any suggestions as to where else I should look?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

American Musical Supply or Musicians Friend should have it.

Comment

He's in the UK though....

[email protected]

http://www.tcelectronic.com/wheretobuy.asp

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Dumbass, I said TC G-Force, NOT G-Major .
        Last edited by wilkinsi; 03-27-2010, 08:29 AM.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

http://www.dv247.com/studio-equipmen...rocessor--6934

IN STOCK in UK

Comment

I've dealt with DV247 before. I bought a 4.5k Eventide DSP7500 several years ago, and had a lot of hassle with faulty units.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
              I've dealt with DV247 before. I bought a 4.5k Eventide DSP7500 several years ago, and had a lot of hassle with faulty units.
              I have ordered gear from them few times with no problems at all.

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                Hey Dumbass, I said TC G-Force, NOT G-Major .
                Is this to me???? I got my G-Force from AMS. They no longer sell them, but have the G-Force Pro. Nice attitude...

Comment

Originally posted by lhrocker View Post
                  Is this to me???? I got my G-Force from AMS. They no longer sell them, but have the G-Force Pro. Nice attitude...
                  I was referring to smartarse RacerX :ROTF:
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sorry to hear about your faulty unit Wilks. :ROTF:
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I bet you are
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                        Sorry to hear about your faulty unit Wilks. :ROTF:
                        He actually said "units", as in plural, making it even curiouser.... :think: They say the little blue pills do the trick, Wilksy, but for your other faulty units I have no advice except to see a professional!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                          He actually said "units", as in plural, making it even curiouser.... :think: They say the little blue pills do the trick, Wilksy, but for your other faulty units I have no advice except to see a professional!
                          My "units" are in good working order. Just ask my girlfriend. Actually, she's friends with my ex-girlfriend, who wants me back. I don't need those blue pills to make my units work either
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

haha. oh, you chavs. banging away at your ex's friends.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                            X