Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Rola Celestions

Hi,

I'm wondering for how much these days do matching quads of 20W pre-rola Celestions go,either on American or European market?Speakers are absolutely mint condition,never removed from cab or rewired,with the exception of one having a 1'' cone tear.

Thank you

Originally posted by charvelfreak View Post
    Hi,

I'm wondering for how much these days do matching quads of 20W pre-rola Celestions go,either on American or European market?Speakers are absolutely mint condition,never removed from cab or rewired,with the exception of one having a 1'' cone tear.

Thank you
    Hello,

Wow, first post here and lots of Charvel and Jackson talk. Can't keep you quiet.

Well, this forum is dedicated to speaker freaks, so I can confidently say those speakers would go for $400.
    Last edited by DonP; 04-04-2010, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Gotta start with first post...Don't forget you still need speakers to play your Jacksons and Charvels through.

Comment

Ask RacerX

He's our resident Bluebook
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Oh boy!! Here we go!
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

It depends on taste.
            I have some pre Rola's sitting in boxes under my pool table.
            Someone else might think they are golden, but
            they are flabby to my ears.

Comment

Originally posted by charvelfreak View Post
              Gotta start with first post...Don't forget you still need speakers to play your Jacksons and Charvels through.
              That's true, but don't you think an Amp or Marshall forum would be a better place to ask about speaker prices?

I'd love to have a few more cabs loaded with different speakers but that's not going to happen due to lack of space.

Comment

If I were ever thinking of purchaseing something like that I would just go with the Scumback speakers. You could basicly get the same thing but new and for a lot less money.

Comment

Originally posted by MSGfan View Post
                  If I were ever thinking of purchaseing something like that I would just go with the Scumback speakers. You could basicly get the same thing but new and for a lot less money.
                  You might be right, but I'd have to hear for myself side-by-side.

Comment

Working...
                  X