Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rack processors that let you move the order of the fx in the signal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rack processors that let you move the order of the fx in the signal?

Can you tell me what is out there that can do this?
    '87 Kramer Stagemaster Custom
    '81 Kramer Pacer Standard
    custom made Les Paul
    VOX Tonelab LE
    Epiphone Valve Jr. moded!!!
    ADA MP1
    BBE 422A
    Lexicon MPX-G2
    ADA Microtube 100

AFFA
    Support Your Local 81

I haven't played with a lot of them, but I know the Digitech Studio Quad does. As MarkD mentioned in your other thread, you have all kinds of routing options with the Quads. I have a Quad4
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Boss GX-700 did that
      Last edited by Nightbat; 04-19-2010, 10:56 AM.
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

a LOT of 'em let you do that. I guess its the new standard. The Boss GT-8/10/PRO let you do that. I think the line 6's also let you do that. Not sure as I'ev never owned them. The Vetta lets you do that. My axe fx lets me do that.
        Sam

Comment

lexicon mpx-1 does that, but it might not be easy to start with programing effects as i've seen you post looking for something easy start with, it's not hard once you understand it tho or if your used to most effects processors, i didn't have to read the maunal to start with it, but did have to read it later on to figure some stuff out.

Imo and like others have stated El Chiguete for a cheap but quality unit get an intellifex you can't go wrong, and it sounds great, it's the probably the best unit made to date for what it is made for and it's price point.
          i might still consider a old Yamaha Spx90 as well, or Boss Gt6 or Gt8 pedal too maybe, depending on how your set up and what your trying to achieve but for pure quality effects and a transparent signal - intellifex.

i have an mpx-1 for sale and it is better overall with options and sound quality than an intellifex,
          but maybe not for you if your looking more for simplicity, it's got a lot of parameters you can tweak and you can do anything routing wise with it that any highest end effects do pretty much.

Comment

Boss GX-700 and GT-Pro, TC Electronic G-Force. I've previously owned a GX-700. Still wish I hadn't sold it years ago when I was broke.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
            X