Lynch Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daisp View Post
    Get a Brahma module..you won't be sorry..
    Man besides being a gear whore, I'm probly going to become a module whore even more. Haha.... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rattlehead74 View Post
      Cool man, stuck with el34's huh. Thats great. If you can let me know how your Mr. Scary sounds. Good luck with your gig bro.
      I like the EL34's. I like that Marshall flavor. I may try some KT88's at some point. The Mr. Scary is module sounds good in each head. It always has. Its probably my goto module. I use it for leads all the time.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
        I have a Recto module but rarely use it. I guess I prefer the Marshall flavored modules. XTC, Mr. Scarry, and SL+ get the most use. In fact I have stock XTC and SL+ modules as well as ones modded by Pete Turley.
        I'm dying to get a Plexi for my rhythm tone. The XTC has cemented itself as my "lead" module for now, and I think the Plexi would be ideal for the classic rock/Accadacca/Angels-type stuff in the setlist.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about using my Crunchbox into the Blackface and then using the Boost'n'Buff for solos
        Last edited by VitaminG; 04-23-2010, 10:40 PM.
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
        X