No announcement yet.

Bugera R-fier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

333xl is a WORKHORSE! Bugera stuff is the real deal. I like the 333XL's tone much more than the JSX as it's far more usable. The quality of the Bugeras is as good and in some cases better than many other bigger names made overseas.

That's advice from a well informed Bugera user with real 1st hand live expierence.
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

:think: Sorry to go off the purpose of this thread, but I followed some of the above links and checked out the numerous amps made by Bugera.

I do wonder about something: what is the difference between the 333 and the 333XL... :think:

I've never played any of the Bugera amps.

Thanks in advance.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

333= Peavey XXX clone, 333XL= JSX clone, the basic difference being some slight voicing and a noise gate
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          333= Peavey XXX clone, 333XL= JSX clone, the basic difference being some slight voicing and a noise gate
          The 333 makes way more noise than the XL even with the gate off. Don't forget the XL button which gives a nice mid boost too.

The XL might be a clone, but doesn't really sound all that much like the JSX to me. Actually chose the XL over the JSX when shopping.
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Thanks guys!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

I wouldn't buy it just because I think Bugera is a stupid sounding and looking name.
              It reminds me of Gorilla or Park.
              It also reminds me of one of the monsters that fought Godzilla.

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                I wouldn't buy it just because I think Bugera is a stupid sounding and looking name.
                Hope nobody shoots me for this, but when the first Jackson showed up on MTV I thought it was a dumb name because I looked at it like Michael Jackson. I know, stupid reasoning, but...... I think the Bugera logo on the front of my XL looks badass!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                  Hope nobody shoots me for this, but when the first Jackson showed up on MTV I thought it was a dumb name because I looked at it like Michael Jackson. I know, stupid reasoning, but...... I think the Bugera logo on the front of my XL looks badass!
                  And it will come in handy if Mothra attacks!!

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
                    I think they wanted to convey the idea of a fast sports car, so they combined the names Bugatti and Pantera to get Bugera. To me it sounds like Italian for "booger", but that's just me.... and not judging the amp based on that.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
                      I think they wanted to convey the idea of a fast sports car, so they combined the names Bugatti and Pantera to get Bugera. To me it sounds like Italian for "booger", but that's just me.... and not judging the amp based on that.
                      Then the brand should be named Crit - a combination of crap and shit. Behringer sucks.

Just wait until someone rips off your hard work and ships it off to children in China to duplicate - now that's going to be super cool!
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        Then the brand should be named Crit - a combination of crap and shit. Behringer sucks.

Just wait until someone rips off your hard work and ships it off to children in China to duplicate - now that's going to be super cool!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post

LOL You make me laugh Tim! Didn't like "Shap" Mine is so good I might just take the logo off my broken 5150 and put in on over the Bugera one. LOL No I won't. :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X