Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990s Colorsound Wah-fuzz pedal - Whats it worth??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990s Colorsound Wah-fuzz pedal - Whats it worth??

Im from the UK and when i was 18 (10 years ago!) my mum kindly bought me a Colorsound Wah-Fuzz pedal for my birthday/christmas present. Back in those days im sure we paid £180 (some $300USD) which was a lot for a pedal, but i loved the sound when i tried it and took it anyway.

I still have the pedal and its in immaculate (pretty much) condition. As far as i know its a 1990's re-issue of the classic 1970s run of Wah-Fuzz range. I know there is a lot of love for the originals, which go on ebay for up to £300 even when they are beaten up, serviced, refurbed, modded etc

I have no use now for the pedal because it does not fit my current guitar rig (WR1 eq/w full shred duncans and retro fuzz.... anyone??...no?...k..)
    So i have a problem, i want to sell it but i have no idea what these 90s pedals (in good condition) are currently worth. I know they are rare since one american website refurbs and sells some models for $300, but they arent all originals.

I dont want to just list and see it go for £50 knowing how much it cost at the time.

So any ideas or guide prices?

Here are the pics...

Thanks for any help!
Working...
X