Some Guidance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Guidance

Hello All...been gone awhile and out of the music scene for awhile now. I've decided to sell off some gear but since I've been out of the loop have no idea what I should be asking for some of these things. This is not a post to solicate sales as I have not prepared or photographed anything as of yet. If you wouldn't mind sharing some guidance toward fair pricing on the following.

1. Bogner XTC 101B w/Class A/B - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all
    2. Bogner Uberschall Blue Rev - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all
    3. Bogner 4x12 Slant - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all
    4. Bogner 4x12 Bottom Cab w/ factory ordered CL 80's - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all
    5. Jackson USA SLATQH..Amber Burst / non painted neck and exceptional wood hand picked by Lee Garver in case and as new - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all
    6. TC Electronics G-Major - Perfect Condition, not gigged at all

There are going to be some other items but some guidance with these items will get me going..Thank You!!

In before Ron says $400.
    I only need one more guitar.

Comment

I don't say that anymore...
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah he was just using that to whore himself to 30000 posts. Now that he's hit the milestone he's backing off.

Someone recently had a rev blue uber in the classifieds recently for $1500 and it sold. (I don't know if for that much or not.)
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          I don't say that anymore...
          Especially not in this situation; you guys are just being dicks!

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Yeah he was just using that to whore himself to 30000 posts. Now that he's hit the milestone he's backing off.
          Shut up you dick!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll give 400 for the whole lot!

Seriously, look them up on expired ebay listings.
            Anything is only worth what it would actually sell for.

Comment

xtc 101b= 2300 to 2500
              uber = 1600 to 1800
              bogner cabs= 700

i buy and sell alot of gear and thats the range i have seen recently on them, nice amps.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                Especially not in this situation; you guys are just being dicks!
                Here's what Kurt Vonnegut had to say about semicolons: "First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college." (I use them sometimes myself, though)

Comment

Working...
                X