No announcement yet.

Noise Reduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you switch between clean and dirty tones a lot the g-string is much better in my opinion as you never have to turn it off. I had the standard one and I always had to turn it off when I switched from high gain to clean. I really like the g-string, best I've used yet.

Comment

Hold onto that Guitar Silencer. The only thing better is the ISP ProRackG, but as stated, it's expensive. The Guitar Silencer is way more transparent than anything other than The ProRackG and maybe the MXR SmartGate Pro. I'm telling you this from experience as I've tried them all and currently own a Guitar Silencer, SmartGatePro and 2x ProRackG (stereo version).
      Good deals with:
      Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by srommes View Post
        Hold onto that Guitar Silencer. The only thing better is the ISP ProRackG, but as stated, it's expensive. The Guitar Silencer is way more transparent than anything other than The ProRackG and maybe the MXR SmartGate Pro. I'm telling you this from experience as I've tried them all and currently own a Guitar Silencer, SmartGatePro and 2x ProRackG (stereo version).
        Thanks for the advice. I plan on keeping it since it works and used stuff isn't worth much.

Comment

Working...
        X