2D pedal board mockup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2D pedal board mockup.

I spent way too much time on this. But it had a purpose. 1st I wanted to see what the dimensions of the board would need to be. For not much planned to be on it, it needs to be larger than I thought. Dimensions will be 36" wide, 15" deep.
    I plan to make the board out of Lexan or some similar Plexi glass. The "base will be plywood (likely 1/4" maybe 3/8" or 1/2"). The Plexiglass will have an incline & be about 2" at the back (side facing the crowd). The reason for a plexiglass design is to add some LEDs mainly to be obnoxious, but I also think it would look cool.
    I am not a pedal guy so this setup would run a rack system. Plans for the Rack Randall RM4, Rocktron Intellifex or Xpression, Rocktron Velocity 300 poweramp, although I may be convinced to keep my Peavey Classic 50/50.
    Last but not least I want to add jacks to the side of the board for Electrical out (AC cord to plug into), 1/4" jack for cable to run to front of the Rack, & a midi jack. Anybody know some good websites that would have this stuff? By the way any other thoughts or suggestions would be great, I'm sure I haven't thought of something.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

No advice here, but that looks like a very sweet MIDI setup. What's the box in the upper right going to be? Please post pics when it's done.

Comment

peterson strob ostomp tuner. at least that is the plan at this time. I may go with a diferent/similar tuner... korg pitch black maybe. I'm struggling to find adapters/jacks so I can solder/attach cables from the the midi mate & the Wah pedal (for audi signal) to the side of the pedal board, which then I can just plug cables from the rack (midi & audio signals) to the side of the board. It would probaly help if I new the model # of what I am actually looking for. Maybe I should just make a trip to Radio Shack or my local music store. Definately will post pics as it starts to come together.
      KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
      I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Well I've aquired the midi mate. Just waiting on delivery.

Seriously though, does any know model #s/product #s for midi jacks & 1/4" audio jacks like you would find on amps & rack gear?

Comment

Working...
        X