Interesting new fuzz...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting new fuzz...

Seems like it has some really cool lo-fi effects...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

that type of tone isnt my bag....but it sounds awesome. i honestly would buy one if they had one at L&M right now.

Comment

I don't know if it's just the music they're playing to demonstrate it, but that really isn't my thing at all. I always thought it would be fun to have a balls-out fuzz to play with though

speaking of, I thought by the subject line of this thread that you'd had some exciting new breakthrough on your road to manhood
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Well what makes this pedal cool is it splits the tone into 3 bands and then has individual fuzz circuits for each band and then other controls for how they interact. These are actually made in Hull Quebec which I didn't know. It's funny because I stumbled across it on an Australian geek news site, gizmag.com

Offering unique and original designs built to withstand the test of time, ours are made with love and hate in the old city of Hull, Québec.

I think if you used it with an expression pedal you could go into Paul Gilbert land.
        Last edited by Hellbat; 06-16-2010, 12:45 AM.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
        X