Rack connections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack connections

Currently have a Randall RM4 & Peavey Classic 50/50. I plan to run stereo with a single 4x12 cab. On the way hopefully tomorrow is a Rocktron Xpression. My question is would it be better to run 2 cables out from the RM4 to the Xpression L/R ins & then the L/R out of the Xpression to L/R channel of the poweramp. My other thought was to run 1 out of the RM4 to channel 1 & the other out to the Xpression (running that mono) to channel 2 of the poweramp? I tend to like a dry/wet setup. Although The latter method would remove the Hush circuit in the signal going to channel 1. With the Xpression I am unsure if I can run both the L&R sides but only effects & Hush circuit on the left & just the Hush circuit on the right.

Also has anyone had any experience with the Rocktron Velocity 300 poweramp? Your thoughts if you have.
    KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
    I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Is your cab wired in stereo?
    I run power to the juice goose then to the tuner then the stereo OD pre amp then into the intellifex and from the intellifex into the power amp.
    The rocktron OD unit and ADA amp are not hooked up at the moment just still in there.
    Keeping all left right out of one unit into the next.
    I run 2 4X12 cabs tho'.
    Last edited by straycat; 07-27-2010, 02:06 AM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
    X