No announcement yet.

FREE REDWIREZ CAB IR's get you some :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE REDWIREZ CAB IR's get you some :)

SUP?
    Yep I posted that right,,,get a free bundle of cab Ir's from Redwirez.......This is a quote from over on the Fractal Forum,, but I thought I would pass it along ..ENJOY

Originally posted by redwire
    Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday to us. Happy Birthday dear Redwirez...

Yup. We're 1 year old. To honor the occasion we're releasing our Marshall 1960A with Celestion G12M 25-watt Greenbacks to the world gratis, libre, gratuito, fri,, frei,, свободный, in other words... FREE. We've even added a few new mics for good measure.

For you folks who purchased the 1960A set already, we've added even more mics to the paid version of the 1960A cab. Y'all may be especially interested in the DPA 4007 samples (it's a REALLY flat reference mic). In the greedy, corporate, paid version we also included a set of G12M impedance curves in IR form. These can be useful for reproducing the scooped effect that tube-based power amps have on a speaker's frequency response. Maybe not so useful in the Axe-Fx, but, you guys working in a DAW should give them a try. Just hit your My Stuff page and download the library again to get the updates (Only the Marshall 1960A - G12M cab has been updated)

Here's the link to the free cab: http://www.redwirez.com/free1960g12m25s.jsp

Feel free to spread the link far and wide, keep the IRs to yourself, though.

Thank you everyone for a great year. You guyz are awesome.

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Awesome stuff Dave!

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!
      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Sweet

Comment

Anybody more technically knowledgeable than me know of a way to make these will work with the 11 Rack?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I don't believe the 11Rack allows for the use of IR's. You would have to bring it into protools and use a plugin that can load IR's.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

not to be an idiot, but what is an IR?
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

An Impulse Response. I'll get some of the technical stuff wrong but it basically is the capture of speaker/environment that you can use to recreate that speaker/environment without having the hardware. So, the Red Wirez stuff is a collection of cabinets and various microphones in different positions. You can take these and load them to replicate a cabinet all in a virtual environment with very authentic results.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Yeah I did some studying myself after I posted and it would have to be a plug in that supported it to make it work. I downloaded it anyways just in case I pull the trigger on the axefx in the next month or so.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

ah, ok. cool! thanks.
                    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Sweet. Snagged me a copy. Thanks for the heads-up!
                      I'm not Ron!

Comment

Figures I already bought these. Thanks for the heads-up though!

EDIT: I bought the 20's, not the 25's...sweet!
                        Last edited by Rupe; 09-07-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X