Cheap JCM800 copys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grim View Post
    Lets talk value, shall we? $1000 for a superior quality, made in the U.S.A. amp with a resale value = to the Bugera's price.

Save up and give in. You can buy fringe equipment all your life but at the end of the day you will never be completely satisfied.
    The title of the thread is "Cheap JCM800 copys", not "Value JCM800 copys"

May as well get a used 800 if you are going to spend $1000 and want an 800 clone

Comment

Lets talk value, shall we? $1000 for a superior quality, made in the U.S.A. amp with a resale value = to the Bugera's price.

Save up and give in. You can buy fringe equipment all your life but at the end of the day you will never be completely satisfied.
      That's not what the thread is about. Like ralph said for that kind of money you could get a used jcm800.
      I have a Bugera and am very happy with it(and personally I have played the new 6505 combo and hated it- I know it's not the same but it's in that line of peavey amps)

Comment

Not on this forum, we buy 4k+ guitars but to spend more than 1k on a amp is just crazy talk.

Want to talk common sense about amplifiers, this is the wrong place.

Comment

+1. I have to say that while I love the way my 4210 plays and sounds, I also have some satisfaction somehow in owning the real deal. I'd wanted one my whole life and really, $650 wasn't that much to pay for as good as it is. I've been perfectly happy with my sound since then, and have no amp GAS whatsoever. Except for the time a couple of AX/BX cabs came up to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            Not on this forum, we buy 4k+ guitars but to spend more than 1k on a amp is just crazy talk.

Want to talk common sense about amplifiers, this is the wrong place.
            Aha! Knew something was missing... My amps are = or more than the price of my guitars, lol.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
              That's not what the thread is about. Like ralph said for that kind of money you could get a used jcm800.
              I have a Bugera and am very happy with it(and personally I have played the new 6505 combo and hated it- I know it's not the same but it's in that line of peavey amps)
              Not understanding the JCM800 just. Never have. Those things need to be cranked to the limit to get the tone they are famous for, but still they are the beloved amps of many bedroom warriors, lol
              I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
              X