Bugara Amps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugara Amps

Any experience with these? I tried one today and loved the sound, but the sales guy told me they have a terrible rep for quality. I also tried a Blackstar amp that was good, but didn't have the low end punch of the Bugara. Any one own one?
    If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Yo, search function! There's a couple threads, one of them quite large & heated (ar).

Make sure you spell it Bugera to get the results.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have a 33xl and love it, it gets a great sound at low volumes-which is unheard of for a 120watt head. I haven't had a chance to crank it yet.
      I hate sales people how talk out their ass. When the 333xl first came out they had problems with a area that was just clipped but now is sodiered. They also don't take kindley to not using the standby-it blows the transformer I think(that will cause damage on any tube amp). those are the issues I've heard of.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Yo, search function! There's a couple threads, one of them quite large & heated (ar).

Ahhhh....no wonder it turned up nothing. Thanks.
        If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

I have the 1990 and I love it. Yeah, it had a well-known flaw, but I addressed it, right away, and it has been performing without one single issue since then, and it was a quick and easy fix for me.
          I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

Heated is putting it mildly Ron...lol

Anyways, if you search my posts I have a nice long review of the 333XL that I posted a while ago. Still have it, still my main rig, still punish it, and it still kicks ass!!!!
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
            X