Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Custom Rack Case - Rig is finally done!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grats
    Looks the business!

Comment

Thanks! Just got the LEDS all hooked up!!

Last edited by DC_rhoads82; 10-16-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
        Thanks! Just got the LEDS all hooked up!!

That is fucking pimp!!
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

DC...how many LEDs and where did you place them? One on each side? Looks killer!

Comment

Totally bad ass!!!
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
              DC...how many LEDs and where did you place them? One on each side? Looks killer!
              Thanks! It's actually a 1m Led strip. I ran it on the underside of the top of the rack case. It goes from the left rail, around the back, and then all the way to the right rail (that way it's also very handy for seeing inside the back if I need to adjust any connections, or check cables, etc. lol). They're powered by an adapter that's plugged into the back of the power conditioner, and they are controlled via an IR remote. The LEDs are actually R/G/B, so I pretty much set it to any colour from red/green/blue, to white, teal, purple, orange, yellow, etc....I'm just digging blue right now! I can also adjust brightness and fade/strobe speed if I like Thanks for all the kind words!!!

Comment

wow after seeeing that it makes me want to redo my rack case. I have to say the amp shell looks better on the cabs then a rack case. I also need to finish my pedal board. Where did you get the LED strip?
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

looks great, looks more traditional like your using a head instead of the mansy-pansy rack stuff lol
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                  X