Valvestate..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valvestate..

I just got an AVT50X 112 combo and well..wow. This is now my favorite amp I own. Just wondering who else has a valvestate and what they think about it. I read somewhere the newer ones don't sound as good.
    The Yellow and Black Attack!

I prefer the first Valvestate series. Its not really that they sound better, just different. You could put me in a room blind folded with a TSL, an original Valvestate and an AVT and I could tell you by the sound which amp the AVT is. They have a unique character of sound that no other amp has. Some like it, some dont.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I used to have a 8100 head sold it but missed it so much that I just bought an old 8040.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
        I used to have a 8100 head sold it but missed it so much that I just bought an old 8040.
        I had an 8100 also that I bought used. I gigged it pretty heavilly for a few years. Pretty much bullet proof and sold it for more than I paid for it.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X