Axe-FX ultra in da house :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axe-FX ultra in da house :)

Just got it! Haven't had the time to test it. But wanted to share it with you guys. Thanks everybody for the input they shared on my "ultimate bedroom set-up" thread. cheers guys.

No pics or clips? You suck.....

J/K, congrats!

Where in Turkey are you? I may visit in the next couple years...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Grats man, I now have another person to envy hehe.

Although I'm happy as hell with my 11 rack, I still lust over the axe-fx.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrats! I'll be in LA for a few days next week and I think I'll go try out an Axe-FX... and maybe I'll take one home with me?

Comment

Sup? Welcome to the machine I think your gonna love it,, it is single-handedly the best piece of gear I have ever bought. Do you have a good soundcard/Midi device for your computer? You'll need one to transfer presets to and from the Axe and computer. MOSHON DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHWITZ View Post
            Sup? Welcome to the machine I think your gonna love it,, it is single-handedly the best piece of gear I have ever bought. Do you have a good soundcard/Midi device for your computer? You'll need one to transfer presets to and from the Axe and computer. MOSHON DAVE
            It doesn't come with a USB? I think the PODxT came out with USB how many years ago?

Comment

Grats dude enjoy!

Comment

Awesome !! You know why i dont post much anymore? Because im passed out on the floor, in my own pool of sweat...running
                thru my Ultra! So many tweaks... so many amps...so little time! Its just orgasmic!

Comment

I love mine, but the interface kinda blows. I miss the Pod for that...and the 11R after I dfound my way around it.

I still can't get over the fact that it isn't USB compat. Unbelievable. My second gripe is that the editor is the moodiest f'in little program I've ever touched, and takes on a life of it's own far too often. When it works, it's AWESOME, but I decided the other night to teach myself how to tweak through the front of it. VERY SLOW.

With that said, it's re-shaped the very foundation of my rig-think. I went from tones of shit to now using it in a 4-space rack with a power conditioner, blank space, and the Axe. I run that into a pair of Alesis studio monitors. Unbelievable for home, and since I dont' play out, I gained a BUNCH of real estate in my guitar room.

The Marsha HB is worth the price of admission. It's the main one for me, followed by a boosted Shiva. I haven't even tried the Mesa Mk-series yet, but that's next up.

Amazing piece of equipment.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                    Awesome !! You know why i dont post much anymore? Because im passed out on the floor, in my own pool of sweat...running
                    thru my Ultra! So many tweaks... so many amps...so little time! Its just orgasmic!
                    I thought it was your masturbating issue...

Comment

Guys this thing is awesome!Thansk so much for all the input. However I cannot play it much because first I have to work hard on my PhD thesis secondly my neck really hurths these days because of my ankylosing spondylitis pains Dammit.

Comment

Working...
                      X