No announcement yet.

HELP!!! My first Guitar Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First, +1 on the Decimator Pro-G and the G-Major. That Pro-G is kick-ass and absolutely essential for any high gain setup. I think they have pixies and unicorns in that shit in order to make it function so well. It puts all other noise gates to shame. The G-Major is a staple. I would guess that it is one of the most popular effect processors. On the Carvin amp, it is a good start to get the rack going. If and when you can, do yourself a huge favor and try out a VHT 2:90:2. If you are a metal player, you will thank me later. The punch out of that thing is amazing.

On cabs. I cannot stress enough that you just need to take your setup into a store and try it out. I find that the advise from these guys is 100% solid but, you are the only one that knows what you like.
    Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by nateb View Post
      I think they have pixies and unicorns in that shit in order to make it function so well.
      Funny shit Nate...but it's the truth...it's that good

Comment

Originally posted by 6string40 View Post
        Funny shit Nate...but it's the truth...it's that good
        Totally. I was one of those dime the gain guys back then and so were my friends. This thing tamed my ubershall and mesa rigs before I moved to the Axe-FX. Amazing piece of gear.

-Nate
        Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

As far as effects go, what is the easiest/user friendly rack mount to go with? I have a midi foot board with may ADA-MP1(3chip mod).. Will I be able to use that with a processor????
          90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
          94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
          00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
          O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

Originally posted by ManInTheBox6 View Post
            As far as effects go, what is the easiest/user friendly rack mount to go with? I have a midi foot board with may ADA-MP1(3chip mod).. Will I be able to use that with a processor????
            G-Major and yes...any midi foot controller should work

Comment

I'm thinking of buying one of these to go with my digi 11 rack.

I fear the programming and getting the 2 set up and talking to each other though.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
              X