X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH shit I will have to try that.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I don't have any white cabs. Just black, plexi green, and silver. Full sets, so I'm not breaking them up.

I've heard Billy Gibbons used one through a 1x12 cab and a G12-100? speaker for records.

For an orange snakeskin, look at a corn snake.

The stack G10-25 speakers are a little low in the mids. My plexi cabs are loaded with Vintage 10's which adds a lot more fatness. Still, bigger is better with speakers, although I did like the (real) Silver Jubilee (small head) with the 4x10 cab. Punchy.

Comment

I used to play through one at my guitar teacher's. I go back and listen to some of those old tapes - sounds like poop.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

i never cared for the sound, but i love the look....especially the white!!
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
            I used to play through one at my guitar teacher's. I go back and listen to some of those old tapes - sounds like poop.
            Well they do say 80% of the guitars sound comes from the fingers...
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Forgive me for not knowing but were these Tube or SS? I can only remember seeing 1 kid with a black full stack like this back in the late 80's. I remember at the time thinking it was gimmicky. It was around the same time the original Valvestates were new. The VS head w/412 sounded bigger and more badass. They were cheap too. I couldn't understand why that kid wanted the mini stack. Oh well.. it's cool now as a nostalgia piece and looks elegant in white. Good find!

Comment

SS.

I've ripped the guts out of my Plexi and I'm making it....a Plexi

Comment

Working...
                X