Mesa Price INCREASE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa Price INCREASE!

Just a heads up that if you're considering the purchase of anything Mesa Boogie, you may want to do it sooner than later. We just got a new price sheet from Mesa effective 12/1/10 and most of their amps are going UP.

We've got a bunch of Boogie's in stock, ready to go. So, if a Mesa has been on your mind, do yourself a favor and get it before the price increase takes effect. Otherwise, your new amp is going to cost you more than it would have if you bought it before 12/1/10. I can get you 6 months 0% interest financing on just about everything they make!

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about this, feel free to drop me line!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    35 Pleasant St
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    --------------------------------
    Fender Custom Shop Dealer
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
    Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
    Splawn, Bogner and Mesa/Boogie shipped anywhere in the USA!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Are they not expensive enough as is? XD
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Compared to other similar brands like Bogner, Diezel, Cornford, etc... they're a bargain!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Agreed. Even against Marshall they're reasonably priced.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Agreed. Even against Marshall they're reasonably priced.
          Retail, yes. Resale, no. No offense Matt.
          Last edited by Twitch; 11-19-2010, 06:21 PM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Do Marshalls have better resale? I have a buddy (my guitarist) who swears that Mesa does.
            "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
              Do Marshalls have better resale? I have a buddy (my guitarist) who swears that Mesa does.
              Exactly, Mesas fetch more resale. Marshalls dont. Doesnt mean Marshall sucks, just means the first owner paid for the hype + the amp, the second owner paid for just the amp.

Comment

LOL!

@ Mesa...not Matt's.

Comment

Mesas are extremely well made and warrantied, a price increase is not surprising, although not sure how much we're talking about.

I guess if you want a marshally sound you get marshall but the technology and tone options that Mesa runs out there on their different amp platforms like the lonestar/special, roadster/roadking, mark V, etc. is awesome. You can tell Mr. Smith takes alot of pride in the products they put out.

I check out some of the higher end stuff Marshall has out there and it amazes me how much they skimp on details like cheap plastic knobs on some higher end gear.
                  Jackson KV2
                  Jackson KE1T
                  Jackson KE1F
                  Jackson SL1

Comment

Yup, the Mesa stuff is built extremely well. Looks like about a 5%-6% bump across the whole line.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                      Mesas are extremely well made and warrantied, a price increase is not surprising, although not sure how much we're talking about.

I guess if you want a marshally sound you get marshall but the technology and tone options that Mesa runs out there on their different amp platforms like the lonestar/special, roadster/roadking, mark V, etc. is awesome. You can tell Mr. Smith takes alot of pride in the products they put out.

I check out some of the higher end stuff Marshall has out there and it amazes me how much they skimp on details like cheap plastic knobs on some higher end gear.
                      Not trying to start anything, but the old 2 channel recs. AND the Mark series have plastic knobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                        Not trying to start anything, but the old 2 channel recs. AND the Mark series have plastic knobs.
                        Ya, but not cheap plastic knobs.

Comment

Damn I hate trying to sell amps. Heavy, fragile, expensive, hard to ship, ugh!! That's why I only own two.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            Twitch......What I'm thinking is that some of the more expensive Marshall's I've looked at have the same cheaper plastic knob feel that you find on a 15W MGDFX or whatever its called. I don't know how to explain it but I see a difference between plastic in that sense. Obviously lots of high end use plastic which isn't expensive, like some Bognesr, etc. The key for me is that I prefer to feel some tension or resistance in the knob when you turn it if that makes sense, whether its some type of plastic or metal and I find that with Mesa, Dr. Z, etc.

Not sure if that makes sense, ha ha. I should just but out of Matt's thread.
                            Jackson KV2
                            Jackson KE1T
                            Jackson KE1F
                            Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                              Twitch......What I'm thinking is that some of the more expensive Marshall's I've looked at have the same cheaper plastic knob feel that you find on a 15W MGDFX or whatever its called. I don't know how to explain it but I see a difference between plastic in that sense. Obviously lots of high end use plastic which isn't expensive, like some Bognesr, etc. The key for me is that I prefer to feel some tension or resistance in the knob when you turn it if that makes sense, whether its some type of plastic or metal and I find that with Mesa, Dr. Z, etc.

Not sure if that makes sense, ha ha. I should just but out of Matt's thread.
                              I got ya. That would be the pot its self and Ill agree with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X