Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 Relay G50 rocks!!!

Here is a comment from my 14 years old son:

"Daddy, I don't understand your enthusiasm, but I'll respect it as you look very happy..."

He said that after seeing me running around the house playing guitar with the wireless (amp was crancked in the basement).

This is my first wireless in almost 26 years of playing the damn instrument.

One word: awesome!

Opened the box, set up the unit, plugged it in and rocked some power chords while visiting all the room in the house.

Sounds good, clear, no drop off...

Construction of the unit is all metal. Feels solid. Can not comment yet on battery life as I only got the unit yesterday. Easy as 1, 2, 3 to use and set up.

Only issue I've noticed: the cable of the power adaptor on the receiver is too short, I could barely reach the top of my full stack.

Very happy user here! Our next gig is only in February so I won't be able to test it live until then. But my oldest son who plays bass left the house with it this afternoon and he's currently testing it at his rehearsal.
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Little update to my post.

My son came back from his rehearsal. He played it all afternoon with no glitch. He told me it's like having a cable. No trouble setting it up as he just picked the unit without knowing how it worked before leaving the house.

Battery life seems good. I had set it up to "power saving mode" prior to his afternoon rehearsal, he came back and the indicator still shows over 7 hours of battery power.

Awesome! If you are looking for a wireless... Check this unit!
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

cool!! i will have to check that out. i have an old samson unit that is ok, but i rarely use it. i prefer using a cable....i'd like to go wireless again.
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X