Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

experience/feedback with Diamond Amps, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
    I would definitely give it a try if I were you. It's not necessarily known as a high gain monster, but trust me, it can do exactly what you're looking for, and it's VERY affordable. Also, even though it's made overseas (China I think), from everything I've heard, they are built very well, with decent parts, and have fantastic customer support. The bottom line is, it's basically a Soldano Hot Rod 100 clone, and I know for a fact (because I have one) that a Hot Rod 100 has more than enough gain to do anything. Check out Youtube, there are a ton of Jet City demos on there.
    ok, will do

Originally posted by Trem View Post
    I think it was Bill that was saying he thought they sounded pretty badass actually, do a search pretty sure he mentioned it a few times in a thread or two.
    are you referring to the JCA 100 or the 6534+? i referred to both in my post..
    I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

oh, well the 6534+ i guess as that was the actual question, the other was an answer to someone else questioning you.

never heard of the jca 100, sounds interesting.

Comment

i see. well yeah i've listened to a couple jet city demos but nothing very conclusive. youtube is definitely not a good place to make judgements on new amps. or anything sound-related for that matter
        I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Working...
        X