Cheap Harley Benton 2x12 cab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Harley Benton 2x12 cab.

Anyone tried these? they are loaded with celestion v30 speakers.

was thinking about buying an orange cab first but now i'm not sure.

the harley benton is 150 and the orange is 400.

suggestions?

very crappy quality, go with Orange
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
      okay, no touring and no high volumes. still go with orange?

Comment

Originally posted by devreaux View Post

Originally posted by devreaux View Post

Comment

Yup, or build a small cab on your own. Cheap cabs sound like crap and they can start falling apart even if they are in your room the whole time.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yup, or build a small cab on your own. Cheap cabs sound like crap and they can start falling apart even if they are in your room the whole time.
            okay, think im gonna save up to that orange then. thanks for the replies

Comment

did you have the possibility to try the Harley Benton cab?

Comment

Originally posted by no-one View Post
                no

Comment

not only HB's cab but many other things too, horrible company, everything is just plain cheap

Comment

not only HB's cab but many other things too, horrible company, everything is just plain cheap

Comment

I always wonder how some company can sell their stuff THAT cheap.
                      An HB G412A Vintage goes for ~350€ over here. The Celestion V30s alone are priced ~100€ each in the same store.
                      Can't be true somehow...
                      tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
                        I always wonder how some company can sell their stuff THAT cheap.
                        An HB G412A Vintage goes for ~350€ over here. The Celestion V30s alone are priced ~100€ each in the same store.
                        Can't be true somehow...
                        maybe the celestions are like made in some country for cheap?

im considering either the orange or a marshall 1936 (it's a 2x12 i'm looking for) so that the cabinet itself is well built and i can later just buy some new speakers for like you said 100€ and swap them instead of buying another cabinet.

Comment

I seem to remember that some celestons are now made in china.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            I seem to remember that some celestons are now made in china.
                            okay well that's horrible

Comment

http://www.gabkits.com/blog/celestio...on-uk-vs-china

Comment

Working...
                              X