Any Experience with Bogner Uberschall or Engl Powerball II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grim View Post
    it IS an awesome amp! I recommend a 10-band if you're going to use it in a band situation though, I run a Danelectro Fish and Chips (7-band) EQ into mine ( I got the EQ for $30 and it works well. Build is cheap plastic so I wouldn't gig with it but it stays on the floor and works [lol])

You're probably going to go ENGL shopping again, and I cannot recommend the Invader 100 enough. It's a hell of an amp.
    I have an MXR 10 band laying around that I usually use. I had heard that the Powerball doesn't cut through the mix so well if there is another guitar player in the group. I am the only guy on guitar for now so I shouldn't have that problem yet.
    1997 Dark Candy Red SL1
    2002 Candy Apple Green DK1
    2008 Satin Black SL3
    2011 Charvel Socal Candy Red
    2010 Les Paul Standard Plus Cherry Burst

Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
      Wow. $1000 for a Powerball, even the first Powerball is a steal!!!
      Yeah the dude was desperate I could tell just by the way he was talking and acting. He originally wanted like $1500 for it but without any prompting he said take $1000 if I gave him the cash that day. Would have suspected it was stolen if a fellow musician hadn't known the guy personally.
      1997 Dark Candy Red SL1
      2002 Candy Apple Green DK1
      2008 Satin Black SL3
      2011 Charvel Socal Candy Red
      2010 Les Paul Standard Plus Cherry Burst

Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Comment

Be sure to tell us when you get it! I am positive you'll be pleased. It is one hell of an inspiring amp.
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
        X