NAW (new amp weekend!) - Soldano Astroverb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAW (new amp weekend!) - Soldano Astroverb

Well, traded in my Mesa Boogie Mk IIA and picked this up for a song - or who knows, maybe a got completely fleeced. Soldano Astroverb 16. Serial number puts it in '99 - it came with documentation from an amp 1 number higher - so I figure it was the same year. Odd.

Sounds pretty F'n killer to me. Takes a tube screamer real well for a little extra push. This is the type of amp I like - 1 channel, 1 sound. Anywhere you set the controls it sounds good.

Shot a quick video - just for reference. Maybe give you an idea how it sounds.
    Just got this little amp yesterday and am really digging it. Sounds a little woofier on the video than in person. Just noodles around a little bit to demo ...
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Turk...You got some cool chops. Watched your "Jamming with the Phaser on Vid" ...tasty stuff man.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Was that vid straight amp?

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        Turk...You got some cool chops. Watched your "Jamming with the Phaser on Vid" ...tasty stuff man.
        Thanks!

Originally posted by P I K A View Post
        Was that vid straight amp?
        Yup. Duncan Custom in the Charvel.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

I have the same one, I love it. It rocks.
          http://www.guitarmaven.net

Comment

Working...
          X