Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bandit 112 "Teal Stripe" Scorpion Equipped....Speaker Choice ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandit 112 "Teal Stripe" Scorpion Equipped....Speaker Choice ????

Hey Dudes how's it going? I have a 12" 8ohm 200 watt Scopion in my Bandit which is a Killer Speaker & sounds great! I play M-E-T-A-L! & like the sounds that the Scorpion produce's. Down the road if I wanted to change or try another Speaker what would be a good replacement? I have seen & read the reviews about the Eminence Patriot "Texas Heat" (12"-150 watt) & it sounds like this one Kicks Ass! Can you tell me if this would be the one to go with or are there some other one's out there that will get the job done? As far as wattage goes 150-200 is basically "overkill" 75-80 would be fine being that this is in my House but it will do! Also what can I use to clean the Jacks? I was told a Bottle Brush will do & some spray? What type of spray should I use...CRC QD Electronic Cleaner or ? Is there anything I can do to basically do some "Maintenance" on the Bandit? I noticed last night while playing I was on the Clean channel & turned it up to around 6-8 & it sounds Awesome! Nice-Clean-Tight Tones! When I put my Boss MT-2 Pedal on I was @ 1-2 & the sound was great....but when I turned it up a few notches it started to get like a "Tinny" kind of sound. Could this be the Pedal itself or an issue with the Jack or ? The Speaker looks to be in great (Like New) condition. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Alot!
    Last edited by axe dude; 02-16-2011, 04:32 PM.
    *Kramer Focus 4000 "V" 85' with OFR \m/
    *Kramer Focus 1000 85' with OFR \m/
    *Randall RG100ES Full Stack (85') Black Tolex with Matching R412JB & R412JT Jaguar Loaded Cabs "THE "DIME" METAL MONSTER" \m/
    Randall RG100ES (88') Gray Carpet "THE METAL MONSTER" \m/
    *Ampeg VH140C HEAD....O.M.G. METAL HEAVEN! \m/
    *ADA MP-1 (3.666 RECTO/SOLDANO) MOD* \m/
    *Digitech RP-1 "THE ORIGINAL" \m/
    *Morley Vai Bad Horsie 2 Wah \m/

​*LONG LIVE THE M-E-T-A-L!" \m/
Working...
X