the setup is this:

Roland FC200 (set to CC mode)
    Randall RM4
    Lexicon MPX G2

here's an example of what I'm trying to do:

Pedal 1 = CC56 = Rhythm channel on RM4 + effect parameter on G2 OFF
    Pedal 2 = CC57 = lead channel on RM4 + effect parameter on G2 ON

Here's the problem:

RM4 channel switching requires Latching off (Pedal pressed and held = on / released = off
    G2 fx parameter requires latching on (pedal pressed once = on / pressed again = off

The trouble it causes is this:
    FC 200 pedal set to latched off mode it switches the RM4 normally, but when going to lead channel I need to keep the pedal pressed
    to keep the effect parameter on

pedal set to latched on mode it switches to the next chosen channel, but to go back you need to switch the previous channel off again
    so after the first channel change your're always tapping the pedals twice
    Now that MAY be a workable solution
    ..if it wasn't for the fact that you also switch the effect IN the current channel on and off this way instead of when switching channels

Now my old Boss GX700 was able to assign latching on/off to a non latching source internally, but I haven't found this feature on the G2

It also appears that the G2 has a midi OUT function that so far I haven't been able to get working and also fear,
    that if I get it to work to switch the RM4, it will still behave in the way the FC200 is configured

So my question is if I missed something in the manual, or am I just trying to do something impossible
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Does the FC200 have patch mode? I have the FC300 and it sounds like what you want is what patch mode does, one footswitch sending multiple midi commands.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nope just Program mode, Continuous Controller, Note mode and SysEx mode
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
      X