No announcement yet.

multi effects suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For dedicated reverb, there's always TC Electronic. Very transparent.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Can you run it 4 cable method? I bought my Boss GT-6 many years ago now, and at first I was very disappointed. When I learned about 4 cable, I tried that and have been happy ever since.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Regarding reverb, nothing and I mean nothing beats a good Lexicon. We have a $5000.00 Lex in the studio and its absolutely amazing.

Comment

thanks for helping a newb.

sounds great!

now all i need is a SLSMG, a better audio interface, a few more VSTs and i'm set (for a while).

anyone got a suggestion for a decent interface? i'm not recording drum kits or anything. all i need is 1x midi, 1x guitar 1x mic.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_svYKVg94#t=11m44s

Comment

M-Audio Fast Track Pro. That's what i've got and it works great.
            It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
            ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

I use an older midi verb III rack mount on one amp.I picked it up for $60.00 does a great job lots of tweaking room.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                M-Audio Fast Track Pro. That's what i've got and it works great.

thanks! i've have a MAudio 24/96 card in an ancient computer, and i was always pretty happy with the sound fidelity, its just outdated now and doesn't have the inputs i want.

i'll try out Fast Track Pro.

cheers!
                Last edited by The_Black; 03-22-2011, 01:05 PM.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko_svYKVg94#t=11m44s

Comment

Get a TC Electronic G-Major and Midi foot controller. It will do everything you need and then some. Get a used one off ebay for a decent price.

Comment

Love my Rocktron Intellifex.
                    It's not your job to be as confused as Nigel....

Comment

Working...
                    X