Combo amp stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combo amp stands

I was hoping to find a stand for my Marshall MA50C that won't collapse from the amp's weight. Some of these stands, Quiklok mainly, have adjustable bits, suggesting that the sheer weight of the amp would cause them to move even though "secured". Which stand would you use?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

The only stands I've ever used have been from Carvin, and they do a great job.
    The Kiesel Guitars Custom Shop makes pro quality guitars, basses, pickups and accessories for musicians of all levels. Made in the USA, ...
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I have a couple of onstage stands from GC. I used them for my spidervalve and Mesa Mark V. No issues, but i didn't move them around alot.

Comment

On Stage RS7705. Very adjustable and fairly inexpensive. Like them so well I bought two. Use one with a Randall MTS Combo that weighs probably 65 pounds and it handles it no problem. They also work great with an AxeFx in a 2 or 3 space rack......the controls can be aimed right at ya.

Comment

Working...
        X