No announcement yet.

Axefx Rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks fantastic. Great Job!! Great idea too. I like the slanted idea.

I run my rig (minus the AxeFX, yes I want one) through a QSC also, with the QSC sub, although mine just sits on the floor like a wedge monitor...how lame after seeing this setup.
    Those QSC's do sound amazing.

Now I've got to build me one of these bad boys!
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Very nice work - it does look great. I wish I could make stuff like that.

Comment

Thanks again for all the great comments! I really appreciate it. I am a millwright by trade and a woodworker by hobby. I really do enjoy a different medium every once in a while. I am working up a design right now for a matching recording console for my Tascam SX-1. My wife wants a new bedroom set first so it may wait a little.
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Wow that's awesome!!
          Good work and cool design as well...
          Congrats!
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
            My wife wants a new bedroom set first so it may wait a little.
            So when she says "make my bed" she means it literally
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              So when she says "make my bed" she means it literally
              Absolutely correct! Whats that old saying... "Happy wife, happy life"

Oh its true!!
              "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Nice rack.

I'm considering a desk with 28u of rack space, myself:
                http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/28U-UNIT-WORKS...item2c3e349d5f
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Nice rack.

I'm considering a desk with 28u of rack space, myself:
                  http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/28U-UNIT-WORKS...item2c3e349d5f
                  That looks cool. Its the same kind of idea I have, but mine wont be a corner unit. I need a little more desk space for my console. I am thinking about modeling it after an Argosy unit. They build theirs so your console sets down into it. I think I like that idea. http://www.argosyconsole.com/html_in...90DM24RRC.html
                  We will see...

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                    That looks cool. Its the same kind of idea I have, but mine wont be a corner unit. I need a little more desk space for my console. I am thinking about modeling it after an Argosy unit. They build theirs so your console sets down into it. I think I like that idea. http://www.argosyconsole.com/html_in...90DM24RRC.html
                    We will see...
                    Holy shit! Good luck with that.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That looks like a prop for a Bond film.
                      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Well done...that looks absolutely awesome! When I buy another Axe-Fx, I'd love something like this for the home studio.

Comment

Incredible !! You should post this over on the "Gear Page" Digital" forum...they would shit! You use stereo? Or only this one thats in the cabinet? Ive gotta go
                          stereo with my ultra! Outstanding workmanship !!

Comment

Thanks again guys! I am currently running mono but when I am ready I will build another one and have room in the bottom for stereo.

Comment

Working...
                            X