Line 6 Wireless Guitar System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line 6 Wireless Guitar System

There is many Line 6 reviews on youtube and it seems that all the line 6 wireless systems are great. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks

Own the Relay G50... Absolutely love it. No bad comment about it. I gigged twice with it. Use it at all of our rehearsal. And don't even use a cable at home anymore. battery life is quite good too. I use rechargeable alkalines with it.

Last Friday, my G50 helped out my buddy with Dennis De Young... See my post here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/118...g-last-evening...
    JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
    Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Thanks for the link but what's wrong with G30?

Comment

Another G50 user here and also love it. I haven't had any problems with it and as already stated battery life is very good. I went with the g50 over the g30 because it shares body packs with the rack version, has more channel options, and I liked the receiver better which is integrated into my pedal board. I rarely use cables anymore for anything.

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Originally posted by DV8 View Post
            Thanks for the link but what's wrong with G30?
            G50 is all metal construction.

G30 is plastic.

Make your decision. The G30 is as good "signal wise" as the G50 but it has fewer options. It's main problem is that it's more fragile. This is what happened to my buddy on Friday. While they were doing soundcheck, he broked the transmitter.

If you are very careful with your gear, the G30 will give you satisfaction, but if you prefer to not to worry, pay a little bit more and get the G50. YMMV
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
            X