No announcement yet.

Splawn...oh yeah!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, It would be pretty easy to build a small box with a 500K/1meg pot and shielded cables to just stick in the loop versus using a volume pedal if you are one of those weird "no effects" guys. Hell, you could throw in a little push on/push off switch to make it "true bypass". Since the Splawn loop is (I believe) a buffered low level signal you could easily keep it all passive components and you are probably looking at around $20-$25 in parts.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
      Comp. owner here. Best amp I own, hands down, though not nec. the most versatile, as it's so
      freakin' loud. Still, it's built like a tank, and the attention to detail is second to none. Esp. cool
      on the Comp. is the 3 Gear function, each with 2 ODs AND a boost. Do any of you Splawn guys
      use a volume pedal in the loop to tame the DBs?
      The Comp Ive got has the Level pot on the loop. Engage the loop and youve got another option to tame it to bedroom levels...
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

an 09 quickrod owner here. Black/ purple tolex with front and back grill. Can't say enough good things about it.

Comment

Working...
        X