Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New updates for the POD HD500 are nice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New updates for the POD HD500 are nice...

They added a few more amps, but, most importantly, you can go in and tweak the " tube parameters " now.
    Master, Bias, Bias X, Sag, and Hum.

Makes it a hell of alot easier to dial in a sound like EVH.

Running two amps left and right doing crazy stuff gets some cool sounds. I take the Mesa and remove the mids then dime out the bass and treble and then take the Engle and dime the mids and remove the bass and treble and it is a unique tone.

This is a fun unit with great potential. I need to get off my lazy ass and put the Xbox controller down and throw some clips up.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

they're all getting into it! I've only heard it online but it looks and sounds like a pretty cool unit.

What effect do the parameters have on the basic tone?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Sounds very cool. I am still holding out for them to add the 5150 model. I've read A LOT of other requests for it too...can't really justify replacing my X3 when it's the main model I use. Hopefully they will get the message.
      I only need one more guitar.

Comment

The Master control is a great improvement. Now almost all clean and crunch models sound really good, specially through studio monitors, about the high gain ones, I really dislike the JCM800 model, IMHO by far the worst one.
        Jackson SL2H Transparent Green
        My Youtube Channel

Comment

I'll wait until a little more in terms of updates have been released, then I might have to check this out.

Comment

Working...
          X