NAD! Trade of the year too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAD! Trade of the year too!

So a fellow has a nice clean Marshall JMP1 for sale on my local craigslist here in Montreal. Dead mint and asking only $375 so I naturally jumped on it.

Got to his house and saw that he also had a Marshall 9100 power amp as well as a Rocktron Intellifex Online unit too.

Two items that I really wanted for my rack as well!

I mentioned that I had a Marshall JCM900 combo that I wanted to sell.

He asks if I would trade for the 9100 and Rocktron? Hell ya!

He came by my house about an hour later with not only those two pieces of gear but also a MIDI pedalboard, 4-space ATA rack and tons of speaker and patches cables too!

To complete this fairy tale story he saw my Digitech TSR24S and just fell in love with it and purchased it on the spot.

My rack literally grew in a span of an hour. I could never pull this off with ebay or anything else!

I pretty much NEVER allow strangers into my house but he was this older (50 year old) accountant dude with a wife and kids and lived in a BIG house so he looked okay to me. Besides he invited me into his house first.

He just freaked out when he saw all the Les Pauls and Jackson PC1's. Tried a PC1 and told me hands down that it blew away his Suhr guitar! Well of course! Its a jackson!

Someone pinch me please!

Here is what I have now.
    Furman PL-Plus
    Korg DTR Tuner
    GCX Switcher
    Drawmer DS 201
    BBE 422A
    Rocktron Intellifex
    Marshall JMP1
    Marshall 9100

Its gonna be a great weekend to just stay home and set this monster up!

Last edited by vklobucar; 08-20-2011, 05:18 AM.

Nice. Grats on all the new gear, see you in a couple months when you are done tweaking....
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Need moar knobs!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
      X